Top 5 Monsoon getaways in India
Love to travel?? Embrace mother nature at its best. Monsoon vacation is the best one to enjoy nature to the fullest and get relaxed. Leave all your tension and get prepared to relieve your stress. We here help you with top five destinations which are appropriate for monsoon holidays and here you can enjoy your holidays to the fullest.
- Munnar – Kerala ( Nearest city Madurai railway station – 135 kms ): God’s own country, heaven on earth. Munnar, a hilly destination to refresh and rejuvenate you. Nature at its best, have fun.
- Coorg – Karnataka ( Nearest city Bangalore – 243 kms ): if you are out for a short trip, Coorg is the best hilly destination in Karnataka. Natural stress reliever, a quiet serene place.
- Alibaug – Maharashtra ( Nearest city Mumbai – 120 kms ): A mini Goa treat, Alibaug is the fun getaway filled with exciting beaches. Have loads of fun with family, friends and your loved ones.
- Kodaikanal – Tamil Nadu ( Nearest City Bangalore – 421 kms ): KodaiKanal is the princess of Hill Station and a refreshing destination to visit. You will be greeted with loads of flora and fauna to enjoy here.
- Kasauli – Himachal Pradesh (Nearest City Delhi – 288 kms): A picturesque hill station defined by charm and beauty. Less crowded and therefore a best destination to relax in fresh air.
The above Monsoon Getaways in India give you best of everything. Be it nature, luxury or adventure, you wish and you have it here. Unravel these best places, plan your monsoon trip today.
Image Sources : Travel-live.in, Wallpapersandbackground.com, Cleartrip.com, Mouthshut.com, Industrialtour.com, Wikimedia.org, Thrillophilia.com
Image Courtesy : geeknoob.com
Maha Shivratri is a day that is observed to worship Lord Shiva. For Hindus, Lord Shiva is one of the important deities and on this day devotees sings hymns and praises in the name of the Lord. You will see that Shiva temples all over the country are decorated with colorful lights and devotional music is played. On this auspicious day of the marriage of Lord Shiva to Goddess Parvati, devotees observe fast throughout the day and offer worship of Shiva Lingam.
National Science Day | Image Resource : scrapsyard.com
Chandrashekara Venkat Ramana was the scientist who discovered the Raman Effect of particle scattering. He was awarded the Nobel Prize and hence in his honor, his birthday is celebrated as the National Science Day in India. Science fests and events are organized in schools and colleges for the same and students are educated about him.
Marathi Rajbhasha Din (मराठी राज्यभाषा दिन) | Image Resource : chiloka.com
Let us all remember the legendary Marathi author – Kusumagraj on his birth anniversary. Kusumagraj popularly known as Vishnu Vaman Shirwadkar was born on 27th February, 1912 and hence this day is observed as Marathi Diwas. “Marathi Language Day” is another name by which this historic day is well-known in Maharashtra, India and worldwide. There are numerous seminars and cultural shows organized on this day as a mark of respect to the eminent personality.
India Travel Mart – Goa | Image Resource : justdial.com
The India Travel Mart is taking place in Goa for a span of 3 days starting from 27th February. It is a one stop destination to find all travel related things in one place. It is an event where road shows, travel agent conferences, global linkages, corporate meet ups and much more happens.
Yoga Treat Retreat in Goa | Image Resource : plannify.com
Yoga is the ancient form of exercise popular in India and it has taken the world by storm. The Yoga Retreat in Goa is taking place from 21st February to 2nd March 2016 at Bamboo Yoga Retreat in Patnem. Popular instructors like Melanie Cooper and Jennie Nilaya are acting as the main instructors.
Goa Triathlon 2016 | Image Resource : endurosportsgoa.com
The Goa Triathlon event is taking place on 21st February 2016 at the swimming pool Bambolim, Goa. A triathlon is a competition involving different sports like swimming, biking and running. It tests the endurance and strength of its participants and the Goa series is affiliated with Goa Olympic Association as well as the Indian Triathlon Federation.