Love to travel?? Embrace mother nature at its best. Monsoon vacation is the best one to enjoy nature to the fullest and get relaxed. Leave all your tension and get prepared to relieve your stress. We here help you with top five destinations which are appropriate for monsoon holidays and here you can enjoy your holidays to the fullest.
- Munnar – Kerala ( Nearest city Madurai railway station – 135 kms ): God’s own country, heaven on earth. Munnar, a hilly destination to refresh and rejuvenate you. Nature at its best, have fun.
- Coorg – Karnataka ( Nearest city Bangalore – 243 kms ): if you are out for a short trip, Coorg is the best hilly destination in Karnataka. Natural stress reliever, a quiet serene place.
- Alibaug – Maharashtra ( Nearest city Mumbai – 120 kms ): A mini Goa treat, Alibaug is the fun getaway filled with exciting beaches. Have loads of fun with family, friends and your loved ones.
- Kodaikanal – Tamil Nadu ( Nearest City Bangalore – 421 kms ): KodaiKanal is the princess of Hill Station and a refreshing destination to visit. You will be greeted with loads of flora and fauna to enjoy here.
- Kasauli – Himachal Pradesh (Nearest City Delhi – 288 kms): A picturesque hill station defined by charm and beauty. Less crowded and therefore a best destination to relax in fresh air.
The above Monsoon Getaways in India give you best of everything. Be it nature, luxury or adventure, you wish and you have it here. Unravel these best places, plan your monsoon trip today.
Image Sources : Travel-live.in, Wallpapersandbackground.com, Cleartrip.com, Mouthshut.com, Industrialtour.com, Wikimedia.org, Thrillophilia.com